About Me

My photo
A strategist, an entrepreneur, a curious soul, a creative spirit with keen interest in energy, green initiatives, technology and photography.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Fast Lane on YouTube!

I posted this video a couple of days ago and I wouldn't think that it would get that amount of exposure! I was cruising to my favourite cafe when I spotted this Lamborghini Gallardo and thought it would be cool to take a quick capture of it using my Nokia 9500. Then thought of posting it to my YouTube account.

I got over 20,000 views in these two days and still growing strong. The video was the most viewed in the "Autos" section and #45 across all videos for that day, with good amount of comments and responses.

It is amazing the amount of exposure that one would get form the new wave of "user-generated" content in the many Websites out there.

So, keep you mobilephone cams on!

No comments: